How It Works. Whats the Process?
Tell us about your property – (call us, Fill Out the Short form Here or email Us) – Quick, Easy & Free!
We’ll review the details, then contact you to set up a quick appointment to view the house
We’ll present you with a fair written, no-obligation offer
We close at a local title company, cash in your hands, and property off your hands in as little as 7 days
Time-frame: Once we get your information, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 48 hours. We will talk before that and schedule an appointment. From there, we can close as quickly as 7 days… or on your schedule.
Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process
Westbrook REI buys houses in and around Stockton, Sacramento, Lodi, Manteca and Modesto. Let us help you develop your plan. Let us become part of your Team.We are Home Buying experts in Stockton and we know how each of the components work to buy that Stockton House fast. We know each Title Company how they work. We know how Probate Courts work. We know How Bankruptcy Courts work and we know what homeowners want. Some one to work for them to get the job done. If you have any questions please call Peter Westbrook, he can explain the process because he understands that all homeowners are not all the same and yet everyone has questions and concerns.
We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. There are no surprises, when you work with us there are no fees… there are no inspections and there are NO commissions to pay. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is, where it is, in any condition). There are no contingencies… No Repairs… Period!
See what we can offer you for your house – Send us some basic details about your house to get started <<
There can be many reasons why you might wish to sell your home to a “We buy homes in Stockton for cash” company. Not the least of these is that you may have had your house on the market with a conventional real estate agent for a long time, but with no buyer in sight. You might have taken a job and need to move quickly. You could be divorcing, or the house might be in probate. The house might have been damaged by fire, water or even trashed by vandals or tenants. There could be one of many other situations, but whatever the reason, if you need a quick sale we can provide just that.
How to Sell your Stockton House for Cash
The most obvious advantage is that you get cash in your hand very quickly. Companies such as ours have either cash in the bank or access to huge funds very easily so your payment is guaranteed to be fast. The process itself is as simple as it could be;
- Simply contact us via telephone or email.
- I will personally come out to view and to value the property.
- Once I have confirmed the value and you have agreed to our offer,
- We will set it up with the title company and get you your cash.
I know that you can appreciate that we are in business to make a profit and it is true that you will receive somewhat less than you might if you sold your house through a real estate agent. However, you will have the cash in your hand in as little as seven days and there are many other advantages in addition.
- We will buy almost any property, no matter what its condition.
- There are no real estate fees or commissions
- There are No Appraisal fees.
- There are NO Inspections or fees for inspections.
- There are no One time charges whatsoever.
- There are no lawyer’s fees.
- Selling through a real estate agent usually takes 3– 6 months: with us it’s often as little as seven days.
- If selling through an agent you will still have to make your mortgage payments until the sale is completed. These can be considerable.
- You also have to pay your local taxes and insurance throughout this time.
- You will probably need to make repairs before putting your house on the market with a real estate agent.
- Many buyers offer a price, but then drop it by $5,000 or more after the Home Inspection report.
- With Westbrook REI Your sale is guaranteed. National statistics show that when selling through a real estate agent, one in three sales falls through.
- There is only one or two viewings. With a real estate agent you have people constantly parading through your home.
- If you are selling form another city, because you have inherited the house, arranging viewings is far more difficult.
- There are no “For Sale” signs outside the house.
- If you are distance selling there is always the possibility that thieves may realize the house is uninhabited and break in.
- Once we have inspected the property we can usually make you a cash offer within a few hours to days.
Selling to us gives you all of the advantages and none of the disadvantages. You are under absolutely no obligation at any time so it makes total sense to contact us and see what we can do for you. Call or email us today. You may be very pleasantly surprised